Looking for a career at Beaudesert RSL Services Club Inc…
Anyone interested in employment may visit Reception and fill out a job application form and attach a current resume. Alternatively an application form can also be downloaded - click here, and mailed or faxed with a resume to The HR Officer or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, any applications submitted are appraised in relation to current opportunities within the club. Applications may not be responded to or kept on file.
Beaudesert RSL, situated in the heart of the beautiful Scenic Rim, is seeking an experienced Casual Chef/Cook to work in a team environment, with a positive and professional attitude.
- Must be reliable with a friendly disposition.
- Must have strong time management skills.
- Be available to work nights and weekends.
- Assist Head Chef in all prep and service requirements.
- Ensure meals are prepared in accordance with Food Safety Standards.
- Experience in A la Carte dining, Bistro and Functions.
- Must be Customer oriented and self motivated.
- Must have Australian working rights.
The successful applicant will be required for an immediate start.
We offer award-based pay, clean, modern & well equipped workplace with career opportunities.
Bar and TAB Attendant
You will be responsible for providing customer service and assistance in the TAB area, as well as behind the bar.
You will need to be available to work, across a 7-day rotating roster. Weekend and Public Holiday availability is essential, and the ability to work late evenings is highly regarded.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- TAB and KENO, including opening and closing
- Making and serving various beverages from the bar
- Liaising with customers and staff members
- Handling all queries or concerns
- Helping staff in day to day functions and duties
- Current RSA and RSG required
- Experience in KENO and TAB preferred but not essential will train the right applicant
- Bartending experience
- Excellent customer and communication skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Driving licence and own car preferred
Please forward resumes to the HR Officer -email@example.com