About Beaudesert RSL Services Club Inc.
The Beaudesert RSL Services Club Inc. is situated in the heart of Beaudesert’s CBD. We are 45 minutes drive from Southport and just over an hour’s drive from Brisbane’s CBD.
The Beaudesert RSL Sub Branch opened its offices in Jane Street in 1919, and when the new council chambers were built in 1958 moved them there. In 1979 the Sub Branch purchased the existing site which was once the town’s Post Office. Since redevelopment began in 1998 the club has stayed with the charming colonial exterior of its past. Members and their guests are greeted on the interior of the club with modern facilities and lighting.
Our club was founded as a meeting place for returned service personal in the Beaudesert Shire. As well as a venue to commemorate war service it also preserves the spirit of the commaradie of men and women who served or are serving in the defence of Australia. We also provide ongoing assistance and services to the families of those who made the Ultimate sacrifice.
We have many facilities on offer to our member’s and their guests:-
- Gaming Room with 45 of the latest gaming machines
- 3 x Keno terminals for your convenience
- Coffee Shop - with snack menu available
- 130 seat bistro area as well as seating in the Al Fresco area attached
- Weekly Saturday night entertainment
- Function room with the capacity to hold up to 120 people
- TAB area with two terminals
- Kid’s room with a large plasma screen playing kid's movies
- Great value membership with loads of benefits
We would like to extend our welcome to the Beaudesert RSL Services Club Inc.